martes, 29 de mayo de 2012

Sri Caitanya Mangala - Sastra Reading


MUNDO

VAISHNAVA


juancas

Sri Caitanya Mangala - Sastra Reading

Creado por juancas  del 29 de Mayo del 2012


Sastra Reading

Sri Caitanya Mangala





Locana Dasa was born in 1520 A.D. in Kograma within Gauramandala, West Bengal. He was a disciple of Shri Narahari Sarakara Thakura, an intimate eternal associate of Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. One day in 1537 A.D., following his guru's order, Locana Dasa sat on a stone slab under a badari tree and started writing the Chaitanya Mangala on a piece of bark.



Locana Dasa did not compose this beautiful narrative poem, Chaitanya-Mangala, to thrust abstract philosophy and a labyrinth doctrine down the people's throat. Rather, he wanted to impress the divine character of Shri Chaitanya on the popular mind, and thereby arouse its religious sensibilities."

Once, before appearing as Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Lord Krishna explained the qualities of His incarnation in Kaliyuga to the sage by which He would attract the conditioned souls. 

Lord Krishna said, 'Narada, My transcendental body will be tall, molten gold in color, and My arms will be long and beautiful. The incomparable beauty of My golden form will defeat the beauty of Mt. Sumeru.'

"While absorbed in this ecstasy, Lord Krishna suddenly showed His form as Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu! Narada Muni fainted in divine rapture, upon beholding this most beautiful form of Lord Krishna which would appear in the coming age."

"Beholding such a wonderfully beautiful form, Narada Muni's heart burst with love and tears rushed from his eyes in a thousand streams. Gauranga's brilliant golden complexion was more effulgent than millions of suns. The shining beauty of millions of moons and millions of Cupids would have been put to shame by His inconceivably beautiful face. Blinded by Gauranga's dazzling effulgence, the sage closed his eyes and trembled in ecstasy. "Seeing Narada's stunned condition, Lord Krishna withdrew 

His glowing effulgence and called out in a loud voice. Returning to external consciousness, Narada saw Lord Krishna before him, but he was very eager to see the Lord's beautiful form as Gauranga once again.

--Sri Chaitanya Mangala (chapter two)--
 — conSreepad Biswas.



Once when Narada Muni was visiting Dvaraka Lord Krishna revealed for the first time His transcendental form of Lord Gauranga to the sage…

'Although I am the Supreme Lord, I will appear as My own devotee. In the association of other devotees, I will freely distribute My love by performing Hari-nama sankirtana, congregational chanting of My holy names. I will appear in the transcendental abode of Navadvipa in Shridhama Mayapur, within the home of Sacimata.'

"'Then Krishna explained the qualities of His incarnation in Kaliyuga by which He would attract the conditioned souls. Lord Krishna said, 'Narada, My transcendental body will be tall, molten gold in color, and My arms will be long and beautiful. The incomparable beauty of My golden form will defeat the beauty of Mt. Sumeru.'

"While absorbed in this ecstasy, Lord Krishna suddenly showed His form as Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu! Narada Muni fainted in divine rapture, upon beholding this most beautiful form of Lord Krishna which would appear in the coming age."

"Beholding such a wonderfully beautiful form, Narada Muni's heart burst with love and tears rushed from his eyes in a thousand streams. Gauranga's brilliant golden complexion was more effulgent than millions of suns. The shining beauty of millions of moons and millions of Cupids would have been put to shame by His inconceivably beautiful face. Blinded by Gauranga's dazzling effulgence, the sage closed his eyes and trembled in ecstasy. "Seeing Narada's stunned condition, Lord Krishna withdrew

His glowing effulgence and called out in a loud voice. Returning to external consciousness, Narada saw Lord Krishna before him, but he was very eager to see the Lord's beautiful form as Gauranga once again.

"Lord Krishna said, '0 Narada, most fortunate sage, you will be loved wherever you go. Please go throughout the universe and tell the residents of Brahmaloka and Sivaloka that I will soon incarnate in Kaliyuga as Lord Gauranga. In this form of personified mercy, I will establish the yuga-dharma of sankirtana-yajna.

'Revealing the glories of Krishna's fioly names, I Will personally preach the glories of devotional service and give the bliss of Krishnaprema freely to all. Although over the ages, many branches of religion have appeared in the world, I will preach pure love of God to unite all people. I will appear on earth, along with My intimate friends and followers. With them I will satisfy My cherished desire to relish the pure love that My devotees taste by serving My lotus feet.'

"Narada's miseries and anxieties disappeared on hearing these divine words from the beautiful mouth of Krishna. Having his heart's desire fulfilled by the Lord, Narada, playing his vina and singing Krishna's names, left Dvaraka."

--Caitanya Mangala--



The great sage Narada Muni arrived in Dvaraka. His heart was full of anxiety and he appeared disturbed. Rukmini Devi stood up respectfully, and welcomed the sage with sweet words. Krishna offered an asana to Narada, bathed his feet, and then affectionately embraced him. In a happy mood, the Lord inquired about Narada's well-being.

Narada's eyes were reddish and brimming with tears of divine love. His voice was choked up and his body was shaking. Narada was so overwhelmed from seeing Krishna that all He could do was cry. Though trying repeatedly, Narada couldn't speak due to the effect of transcendental ecstasy.

Lord Krishna said to Narada Muni, '0 great sage, please tell us clearly why you are so unhappy and disturbed. You are dearer to Me than My own life. I know also that I am your very life and soul. It devastates Me to see you in such a condition.'

Narada Muni replied, 'My dear Lord, what shall I say? You are the lord of everything that exists. You are the Supersoul in all living entities. Singing Your holy names and qualities is my nectarean foodstuff. Enchanted by Your transcendental qualities, I traverse the unlimited universes, preaching Your glories.'

'However, when I can't hear Your names being chanted, and when I see the conditioned souls intoxicated by pride, absorbed in materialistic activities, and devoid of Krishna consciousness, it gives me great pain. I don't see any means of deliverance for these people. Therefore, my mind is always disturbed thinking about this. I have now revealed to You whatever sorrows I had in my mind.'

Lord Krishna said, 'I want to promise you, Narada, that in the age of Kali, I will manifest a form filled with humility.'

Lord Krsna continued: 'I shall become a devotee of Myself in order to taste the happiness relished by My pure devotees. Not only will I experience the bliss of premabhakti, but I will give it out 'to everyone in the world…'

--Caitanya Mangala, (chapter two - Sutra-khanda)--



The taste of serving Your lotus feet overpowers my attraction to You. In transcendental love, Your devotees always hanker for Your lotus feet, meditate upon You, and absorb themselves in Your pastimes. You are the only shelter of the pure devotees.

Laksmi Devi always serves Your lotus feet with a desire to love You. Although You are Her Lord and master, You fail to reciprocate with Her desire and give pain to Her heart. Whoever wants to taste an unlimited supply of nectar will find it by serving Your lotus feet. Laksmi and Sarasvati think themselves most fortunate to have surrendered at Your feet, even if You neglect them.

Whoever tastes the ecstasy of Your love considers the four kinds of liberation, and even residence on Vaikuntha, to be most insignificant. It is a quality of Your lotus feet that they manifest pure ecstatic love of God in those who serve them. With folded hands, I pray to You, my dear Lord. Your feet are sweeter than lotus nectar. Please give me this benediction. May I become a honeybee forever attached to Your lotus feet. Fearing separation from You, my heart trembles in lamentation. Grant me the boon that You will never leave my home.

In reality, this was not a prayer of Rukmini Devi, but rather an outburst of love, gushing from Her heart of pure devotion. 

After hearing Rukmini Devi's wonderful words, Krishna's heart danced in ecstasy. His lotus eyes, reddish like the rising sun, filled with tears of compassion. Sitting on His throne, Lord Krishna gently placed Rukmini on His lap and consoled her. He held Rukmini's chin with His right hand and lovingly looked at her. Waves of nectar overflowed from the ocean of prema within their hearts.

Lord Krishna said to Rukmini, 'O My beloved, I've never heard such an amazing and wonderful description. Until today, no one has ever suggested to Me that I should personally taste the love that My pure devotees have for Me.'
(so He appeared as Lord Gauranga) 


--Sri Narada Muni originally narrated this story then Murari Gupta retold this to Damodara Pandita and Locana Dasa Thakura describes it in his Sri Caitanya Mangala--



All glories to Shri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, the crest-jewel of all sannyasis. In Kali-yuga, He appears in His complete form to give the priceless jewel of love of Godhead to the surrendered souls. The Lord delivers the devotees and satisfies them with this rare gift ofprerna bhakti, pure love of God. But, roaring like a thunderbolt, He crushes the atheists of the world to dust…

I am a totally unqualified person, incapable of telling right from left. Yet I'm trying to catch the sky with my hands, like a blind man trying to see a cintarnani gem on a nearby mountain. I don't know what the result will be.

I have but one hope -- that Lord Gauranga will be merciful, because He doesn't consider whether one is good or bad. Overlooking disqualifications, the Lord freely gives everyone the shelter of His lotus feet…

This Locana Dasa has only one hope. I want to attain the lotus feet of Narahari Sarakara Thakura [his spiritual master], who is my lord and the owner of my life. Although most fallen, I desire to 'glorify the indescribable qualities of Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. To achieve this perfection, I hold the lotus feet of Narahari Thakura within my heart eternally.



Gauranga's golden transcendental form embodies all compassion. With many select prayers, I will glorify His soothing, reddish lotus feet. Let the devotees sit together and be blessed by the touch of Gauranga's lotus feet. O Lord, darling of Sacimata, let us offer our respectful obeisances to You. Please look favorably upon us and bestow a drop of Your mercy.



To give mercy, the light of the universe appeared in Navadvipa. The anxious devotees, who had been waiting for a long time, now ran to Shriman Mahaprabhu to receive His gift of love. The devotees were like eager bees flying swiftly toward a lotus full of honey, or like cakora birds drinking the rays of the full moon. The devotees were maddened cataki birds that sing joyfully upon seeing rain clouds.

Immersed in bliss, Gauranga dances madly and sometimes roars like a lion, while giving out love of God. The devotees, feeling just like men who have recovered their long-lost wealth, began worshiping the Lord with their tears of happiness. As elephants jump into a lake to get relief from a forest fire, the devotees forgot their miseries by drowning in the nectar ocean of Krishna-prema.

In ecstasy someone cried out the name, 'Thakura!' In a joking mood, someone else hiked up his dhoti tightly between his legs, and slapped his arms like a wrestler preparing to attack. Everyone forgot themselves in the bliss of love of God. That same love which Laksmi Devi hankers after with folded hands, Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu was now freely distributing without discrimination.

What more can I describe than this? Lord Ananta Sesa, who holds the universes on his head, appeared as Nitai to taste the sweet rasa of Krishna-prema. Shri Nityananda Prabhu, being totally enraptured in prema-rasa, couldn't recognize friend or foe. He therefore gave love to everyone. Walking with the gait of a maddened elephant, Nitai caused the earth to lose its balance.

Listen to the matchless character of Mahesa [Lord Siva] who appeared as Shri Advaita Acarya. His glories are unlimited. Advaita Acarya forgot his knowledge of jnana by constantly discussing topics of prema rasa with Lord Chaitanya.

Without restriction, Advaita relished transcendental pastimes with other rasika-Vaishnavas. After tasting the loving mellows of Krishna-prema, Advaita Acarya and his associates joyfully distributed them to everyone without opposition. Without these two Lords, Shri Nityananda and Shri Advaita Prabhu, no one would have received such mercy.

Gauranga appeared on earth for this purpose. All glories to the auspicious moment when the whole world, desiring pure love of Krishna, will chant the holy name of Hari. Even Brahma finds difficulty in attaining Krishna-prema. Locana Dasa happily describes these transcendental topics.



In Satya yuga, the scriptures say that dharma has four limbs: mercy, cleanliness, austerity, and truthfulness. Treta-yuga has three qualities- mercy, cleanliness, and truthfulness. Dvapara-yuga has two- cleanliness and truthfulness. Kali-yuga has one---truthfulness.

--Caitanya Mangala--



Murari Gupta narrates this history to Damodara Pandita: (which was known to Narada Muni) 

Narada Muni set out for Dvaraka, in the spiritual world.

At that time, Lord Dvarakadisa, having just spent the night with Queen Satyabhama, decided to visit the palace of Queen Rukmini. As soon as Rukmini learnt that Krishna was coming to see her, she became filled with ecstasy. Her body trembled inanticipation.

Although the palace was already spotlessly clean, Rukmini, in the ecstasy of receiving Lord Krishna in her palace, dressed nicely and personally cleansed her private chambers. Musicians filled the air with sweet vibrations to greet the Lord. Placing pots full of water near the door, she lit ghee lamps and fragrant incense to provide an auspicious welcome for her Lord.

The good-natured, topmost Queen Rukmini, along with Mitravinda and Nagnajiti, joyfully received Lord Krishna. Rukmini washed His lotus feet with scented water and offered arati. Taking Krishna's feet as her only property, Rukmini held them. While looking lovingly at the Lord, Rukmini cried uncontrollably.

Cakrapani [Krishna, the wielder of the disc], becoming astonished, asked Rukmini, 'O Devi, I can't understand why you are weeping. Please tell me why you are crying so profusely. The whole world knows that you are My favorite. Who is more dear to Me than you?'

Krishna continued, 'Have I disobeyed any of your orders, or done anything wrong, My dear? Are you still disturbed over that time I joked with you? Feeling guilty about that, I tried to pacify you in many ways, but I couldn't soften your heart.' 

Remembering that time when Krishna spoke cruel words to her, Rukmini spoke in an angry tone mixed with affection, 'My heart may be hard, but still I am most fortunate in that You are my life and soul.'

Rukmini continued, 'My Lord, Your lotus feet are more dear to me than even Yourself. After drinking madhvika, Lord Siva dances continually, hoping to attain Your lotus feet. Prabhu, You know everything there is to know, but how is it that You don't understand the heart of one who loves Your lotus feet? You will understand the intensity of the love I feel if you cultivate Radha-bhava, the mood of Shrimati Radharani's selfless love, within Your heart.'

Becoming astonished by hearing these words' of His dearmost Queen Rukmini, Lord Krishna asked her to explain it again. Lord Krishna said, 'O Devi, I didn't understand exactly what you just said. What is it that remains unknown to Me? Your words have captivated My heart. I have never heard before that there was something which I did not understand. What is that rare substance which is most valuable in the three words? 

Though I cannot perceive the meaning of your words, My mind has become blissful just by hearing them. O Devi, I beg you, please tell only, "Me." '

With complete faith in the lotus feet of the Lord, I, Locana Dasa, describe these transcendental pastimes.

--Sri Caitanya Mangala--



Rukmini Devi, the goddess of fortune, said to Lord Krishna, 'My dear Lord, You are the crest-jewel of all transcendental qualities. Within Your heart You can't know why I'm crying, even though everything else is known to You. You don't know the power of Your lotus feet. My heart weeps because soon You will leave my palace and go away.'

'The fragrance of Your lotus feet spreads in all directions. Simply smelling that fragrance frees anyone from old age and death. One who drinks the nectar of Your lotus feet becomes transcendental to day, night, and the passing seasons. The pure devotees who lovingly clasp Your reddish lotus feet are worshiped by the whole world. And the world becomes auspicious by worshiping the feet of such pure devotees.'

--SCM (cha. 2 sutra-khanda)--



The Power of Radharani's Pure Love

"Rukmini Devi continued, 'My dear Lord, You control everyone in the three worlds. No one can control You. Now please listen. I'm going to tell You something from the bottom of my heart. Whoever has intense attachment to serving Your lotus feet will definitely taste transcendental ecstasy. Because I am completely devoted and surrendered to You, I can experience the ecstasy of worshiping Your lotus feet.

'You, however, are the Supreme Lord, so how can you understand this ecstasy? Besides me, only Shrimati Radharani knows how to relish the mellows of love and taste the highest transcendental pleasure. Although devotees discuss these topics throughout the day and night, they are always amazed by the unique quality of Radharani's pure love for You.

'Laksmi Devi, the goddess of fortune; Lord Brahma, the demigods, and the demigoddesses are all eager to serve Your lotus feet. By receiving the nectar of Your feet, they all attained spontaneous devotional service. Kamala, the goddess of fortune, who always lies on your bed enjoying Your loving embraces, always desires to attain Your lotus feet. Who can estimate the unlimited glories of Your lotus feet?

'Even after enjoying so much happiness, the goddess of fortune longs for the mercy achieved by serving Your lotus feet. Only Radharani who enjoyed with You in Vrndavana, can understand this completely. No one can compare with Radharani.

It mystifies me how Radharani binds You so completely with Her transcendental qualities. Even today, Your heart pines for Her, and tears pour from Your eyes whenever You chant the name of Radha. Just see the power of Radha's pure love…

--from the Caitanya Mangala--



Locana Dasa says that the first time that Lord Krishna revealed the transcendental form of Lord Gauranga, He revealed it to Narada Muni, the Lord said,

“Although I am the Supreme Lord, I will appear as My own devotee. In the association of other devotees, I will freely distribute love for God by performing Hari-nama sankirtana, congregational chanting of the Holy Names. I will appear in thetranscendental abode of Navadvipa in Sri Dhama Mayapur, within the home of Sacimata.

Revealing the glories of Krishna's Holy Names, I will personally preach the glories of devotional service and give the bliss of Krishna prema freely to all. Although over the ages, many branches of religion have appeared in the world, I will preach pure love of God to unite all people. I will appear on earth, along with My intimate friends and followers. With them I will satisfy My cherished desire to relish the pure love that My devotees taste by serving Me.”

--Sri Chaitanya Mangala (Sutra-khanda {2nd chapter})--

While traveling through the airways, Narada reflected on this wonderful pastime. 

Narada thought, 'Oh, what unparalleled beauty have I just seen in the golden form of Lord Gauranga, whose compassionate eyes appeared reddish like the rising sun. Oh, what a profuse expression of nectar I have seen. I saw the sweetest smile on Gaura's beautiful lotus face. 

He is superior to all the Lord's previous incarnations. Before today, I have never seen such a reservoir of love. My eyes and my life have attained perfection simply by seeing such an embodiment of the ocean of mercy. My heart can never forget Him. My eyes long to see Gauranga again and again.' >>>

--Sri Caitanya Mangala (Sutra khanda chp 2)--


juancas

LISTA DE REPRODUCCIÓN - PLAYLIST






  1. JESUCRITO I - viernes 13 de enero de 2012
  2. Mundo Religioso 1 - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
  3. Mundo Religioso 2 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  4. Mitología Universal 1 (Asturiana) - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  5. El Narrador de Cuentos - UNO - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  6. El Narrador de Cuentos - DOS - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011

MEDICINA NATURAL, RELAJACION

  1. Medicina Natural - Las Plantas Medicinales 1 (Teoría) - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
  2. Medicina Natural - Plantas Medicinales 1 y 2 (Visión de las Plantas) - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
  3. Practica de MEDITATION & RELAXATION 1 - viernes 6 de enero de 2012
  4. Practica de MEDITATION & RELAXATION 2 - sábado 7 de enero de 2012

VAISHNAVAS, HINDUISMO





  1. KRSNA - RAMA - VISHNU -  jueves 16 de febrero de 2012
  2. Gopal Krishna Movies -  jueves 16 de febrero de 2012
  3. Yamuna Devi Dasi -  jueves 16 de febrero de 2012
  4. SRILA PRABHUPADA I -  miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
  5. SRILA PRABHUPADA II -  miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
  6. SRILA PRABHUPADA III -  martes 17 de abril de 2012
  7. KUMBHA MELA -  miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
  8. AVANTIKA DEVI DASI - NÉCTAR BHAJANS -  miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
  9. GANGA DEVI MATA -  miércoles 15 de febrero de 2012
  10. SLOKAS y MANTRAS I - lunes 13 de febrero de 2012
  11. GAYATRI & SHANTI MANTRAS - martes 14 de febrero de 2012
  12. Lugares Sagrados de la India 1 - miércoles 28 de diciembre de 2011
  13. Devoción - PLAYLIST - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  14. La Sabiduria de los Maestros 1 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  15. La Sabiduria de los Maestros 2 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  16. La Sabiduria de los Maestros 3 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  17. La Sabiduria de los Maestros 4 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  18. La Sabiduría de los Maestros 5 - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011
  19. Universalidad 1 - miércoles 4 de enero de 2012

Biografías

  1. Biografía de los Clasicos Antiguos Latinos 1 - viernes 30 de diciembre de 2011
  2. Swami Premananda - PLAYLIST - jueves 29 de diciembre de 2011

Romanos

  1. Emperadores Romanos I - domingo 1 de enero de 2012

Egipto





  1. Ajenaton, momias doradas, Hatshepsut, Cleopatra - sábado 31 de diciembre de 2011
  2. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO I - jueves 12 de enero de 2012
  3. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO II - sábado 14 de enero de 2012
  4. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO III - lunes 16 de enero de 2012
  5. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO IV - martes 17 de enero de 2012
  6. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO V - miércoles 18 de enero de 2012
  7. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO VI - sábado 21 de enero de 2012
  8. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO VII - martes 24 de enero de 2012
  9. EL MARAVILLOSO EGIPTO VIII - viernes 27 de enero de 2012

La Bíblia





  1. El Mundo Bíblico 1 - lunes 2 de enero de 2012 (de danizia)
  2. El Mundo Bíblico 2 - martes 3 de enero de 2012 (de danizia)
  3. El Mundo Bíblico 3 - sábado 14 de enero de 2012
  4. El Mundo Bíblico 4 - sábado 14 de enero de 2012
  5. El Mundo Bíblico 5 - martes 21 de febrero de 2012
  6. El Mundo Bíblico 6 - miércoles 22 de febrero de 2012
  1. La Bíblia I - lunes 20 de febrero de 2012
  2. La Bíblia II - martes 10 de enero de 2012
  3. La Biblia III - martes 10 de enero de 2012
  4. La Biblia IV - miércoles 11 de enero de 2012
  5. La Biblia V - sábado 31 de diciembre de 2011







Canales youtube: danielcap7, contreraspicazoa  canaldesolopredica  mayte37  ElOcasodelaRealidad  NylaRossini elmisionero3000  christianfilmclub  sergio13969586  MultiManuel37  89SuperJazzman  rusmeo Revolutionministery  kokinb84 prenpeace2 jespadill
Canales tu.tv: de danizia, bizzentte, santiagooblias




TABLA - FUENTES - FONTS

SOUV2 BalaramScaGoudyFOLIO 4.2Biblica Font





free counters

Disculpen las Molestias

Planet ISKCON - 2010  ·  Planet ISKCON - 2011   ·  Planet ISKCON - 2012
Usuarios de FACEBOOKS

No hay comentarios:

Correo Vaishnava

Archivo del blog